Job Title BDM (Business Development Manager) – Interior Projects–Ernakulam-Kerala (JOB CODE 230116D)
Largest Customized Home Interior Furnishing Company
BDM (Business Development Manager) – Interior Projects–Ernakulam-Kerala (JOB CODE 230116D)
The Interior Sales Person is responsible for developing customer relationships and quotes for future scheduled interior work as well as drop-in interior work. He/She will also meet with customers and their designers/consultants, to determine their requirements and to advise and guide them in making decisions concerning the interior design of their villas/apartments/commercial space. This individual will also prepare detailed design story boards for customer review as well as direction for the shop when materials have been approved.
Duties and Responsibilities – Sales/Design
· Meet with clients to determine their requirements and maintain a working relationship throughout the completion of the project.
· Actively sell company’s products and services to Architects, Builders, Contractors & Individual Clients.
· While in the initial stage, he/she would be responsible for prospecting, establishing contact, pitching products through video conferencing, negotiating and closing the sale.
· The incumbent will be involved in setting up a team for end-to-end B2B sales process.
· Prepares or directs others in the completion of approved design specifications.
· Interacts with customer’s designers and consultants.
· Interfaces with the Interior Department in order to work hand-in-hand on the completion process of the project to include pricing, coordinating with vendors, scheduling, etc.
· Participate in interiors department meetings and discuss interior projects.
· Assists in the preparation of sales proposals and estimates.
· Prepares and processes incoming and outgoing correspondence.
· Coordinates the preparation of monthly calendars, mileage reports, expenses etc
· Assists Senior Team Managers with complex report analysis.
· Coordinates information to be used by Sales Management in customer account business reviews, forecasting, and budgeting.
· Assist Interior Department in the final agreements for quotes and process signed quote.
· Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
· Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design or equivalent experience
· Interior Design experience preferred, nor required
· Sales experience preferred, not required
· Good communication skills
· Strong proficiency in MS Office Products
· High School, Diploma
· Possess positive attitude
· Ability to make sound business decisions and execute these decisions
· Ability to communicate both in verbally and in writing to co-workers and customers
· Ability to understand costs of various products and services to develop interior quote
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org